SECTION 1 - About this Returns Policy
The terms and conditions set out in this Returns Policy apply to all goods purchased from Dekko Interiors Accessories in the UK, whether you buy through our website at www.dekkointeriorsaccessories.co.uk, over the phone or otherwise.
The Dekko Interiors Accessories website www.dekkointeriorsaccessories.co.uk ("the Website") is brought to you by Dekko Interiors Limited (Company number 7707415), whose registered office is at 6 Mulberry Place, Pinnell Road, London, SE9 6AR.
Together with the Terms and Conditions this Returns Policy forms part of a legally binding contract between us and you which you accept whenever you buy goods from Dekko Interiors Accessories. All of the terms and conditions in the Terms and Conditions will apply equally to this Returns Policy, including any defined terms. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and Conditions and this Returns Policy, the Terms and Conditions will apply.
SECTION 2 - Your right to cancel “made to order” goods
Goods that are ordered to your specification, for example made to order solutions to change the colour of the glass, solutions to cover the shelving, solutions to cover single section, internal drawers, mirrors, fitted cabinets or units, etc. cannot be cancelled or returned once the order is accepted. In this case, after we have sent you our Order Confirmation email you will have entered into a binding contract to buy the goods, and because the goods are being made to your specification you will not be able to cancel that contract. Once the goods have been delivered you can only return them if they were misdescribed or are not of satisfactory quality or reasonably fit for the purpose and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction.
SECTION 3 - Your right to cancel your order for "off the shelf" goods
Where you place an order through Dekko Interiors Accessories for standard stock products which are not made to your specification you may cancel your order at any time up until we accept your order in accordance with Section 4 of our Terms and Conditions.
Following receipt of the goods, you can cancel your contract in respect of the goods up to 14 calendar days from the day after the goods have been delivered by notifying us (as set out in Section 4 below). This means that if you change your mind about the goods, or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract, and then return the goods to us for a refund. If your order comprises more than one item you can cancel and return any of the items individually or in combination.
Nothing within this Returns Policy or the Terms and Conditions affects your rights under applicable laws, and in particular you will always be entitled to return goods to us for a full refund if they were misdescribed, or are not of satisfactory quality or reasonably fit for their purpose and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction.
SECTION 4 - How to cancel your order
If you wish to cancel an order please contact Dekko Interiors Accessories at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Retail Team on 020 8294 2077. Please have your Order Confirmation email to hand and be ready to quote your order number and to specify which goods you want to return. Alternatively you may give us written notice of your cancellation. This can be done by writing to us at Dekko Interiors Accessories / Dekko Interiors Ltd, 6 Mulberry Place, Pinnell Road, London SE9 6AR. You must include your order number in the written notice, and clearly specify which goods you wish to return.
Where you cancel your order after the goods have been delivered you agree to return the goods to us by following the procedure set out below.
SECTION 5 - Returning your goods
To arrange collection of the goods you want to return please contact Dekko Interiors Accessories at email@example.com or by calling our Retail Team on 020 8294 2077. Please have your order number and delivery receipt to hand.
If you would like to return the goods yourself, in order to confirm timing of bringing the unwanted goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Retail Team on 020 8294 2077.
After the timing of bringing the unwanted goods is confirmed with Dekko Interiors Accessories you can take them to our office address at:
Dekko Interiors Accessories / Dekko Interiors Ltd
6 Mulberry Place
You will need to take all of the goods you are returning, together with a copy of your Order Confirmation email, delivery receipt and the payment card with which you paid for the goods.
Dekko Interiors Accessories cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods arranged by you so we recommend you get a proof of postage confirmation from your carrier or courier.
You agree to return the goods in full, in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
SECTION 6 - Taking reasonable care of the goods
You agree to take reasonable care of the goods from the time that they are delivered to you until the time that they are returned.
SECTION 7 - Conditions of collection of large size items arranged by Dekko Interiors Accessories
Collection of goods that you wish to return is available to be arranged by Dekko Interiors Accessories only for large size items purchased.
Collection by Dekko Interiors Accessories of large size goods will only take place from the delivery address to which they were delivered and will be subject to the following conditions:
- you agree to provide Dekko Interiors Accessories with as much detail as possible of relevant features of the delivery address (for instance, in the case of a 2 man truck delivery team collection which floor the items are to be collected from, whether there are any narrow doors etc) in order to help our representative prepare for the collection;
- you agree to ensure that there is suitable access to the chosen collection location;
- if collection cannot be made from your chosen location due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any other reason that is not within our reasonable control, including your absence at the time of collection, you agree to pay our reasonable additional collection fees and the costs of re-arranging collection;
- if our representative reasonably considers that collection from the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the collection document. You may instruct our representative to collect the goods in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to your property or to the goods as a consequence of us attempting collection on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in collecting the goods);
- you agree to give our representative all goods which are being returned, including all component parts of such goods and all related items or accessories (including original packaging) which are included in the price of the goods being returned;
- a collection document must be signed by you to confirm that the collection has taken place. The collection document will be provided by the representative who comes to collect your goods;
- you keep the goods at your own risk until they have been removed by our collection agents from your premises;
- if you are not personally available to be present at collection of the goods, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult capable of supervising collection on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own;
- this Section 7 does not take away any rights you may have under applicable laws.
SECTION 8 - Collection fee
We will charge a reasonable fee for the cost of sending a representative to collect your goods. In most cases the costs involved in collecting your goods are the same as the initial cost of delivering them; therefore usually the collection fee will be the same as the delivery fee. You agree that we may set-off the collection fee against any sums being refunded to you.
If you are returning your goods because they are faulty or incorrect, no collection fee will be charged.
SECTION 9 - Refunding your money
We will credit the refund you are due to the credit, debit card or cash depending on the original payment means. We will make the refund within 14 days from the day the returned goods are received by us.
SECTION 10 - Your consumer rights
This Returns Policy does not take away any statutory rights you may have in accordance with applicable laws.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with your right to cancel a contract formed at a distance under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.